Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tagged for Christmas

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
Hot Chocolate ALWAYS!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
Wrap!!
3. Colored light on house/tree or white?
All colors!
4. Do you hang mistletoe?
No, but I wish.
5. When do you put your decorations up?
During/After Thanksgiving...
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
That's hard because I only eat desserts... but PJ and I say popcorn at the movies!
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child?
I can't remember when it was, almost every year actually, but it is when I first wake up and find my homemade stocking full of old-fashion candies and fun treats I picked from my mom's old store.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
Truth about what? Oh, dad says we don't need to clean the chimney because Santa uses front doors now. Is that what you are talking about?
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
Yes, every time... I talked my dad into it. lol
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
Lights first, then tinsel from back in the day, old ornaments, and then our ornaments we made as a family. Very sad looking, but that is our tree.
11. Snow. Love it or dread it?
Love it at home... dread it for work.
12. Can you ice skate?
ahhh, YES! I love it!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
PJ: XBOX age 16 Tabitha: don't really have one... anything Santa got me.
14. What is the most important thing about the holidays for you?
Knowing the real reason why we celebrate-Jesus' birth... and being with family.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
PIES!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Waiting until everyone is at the tree to open presents, eat and then go see a movie as a family.
17. What tops your Christmas tree?
Two angels-one from Germany that is made of wax and is melting, and the other from my mom's store.
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving?
GIVING!
19. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Michael W. Smith- Gloria
20. Candy Canes. Yum or Yuck?
Yum! peppermint!!!! PJ likes anything besides original.
21. What do you want for Christmas?
I want Starbucks giftcards, anything from the PINK line at VS, anything Safari for the baby... overall-in March- a healthy baby.
22. Do you attend an annual Christmas party?
we started to go to PJ's work party and his side family party. Now we are starting the Cheer party also.
23. Do you dress up for Christmas Eve or wear PJ's?
Christmas Eve-pajamas always, Christmas morning-church clothes, then back into PJ's.
24. Do you own a Santa hat?
I did, but I don't know where it is now.
25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with?
My family... and this year I am adding my new family...

Now I am tagging:

Esther
Deborah
Corianne

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Thanks for doing the incredibly long tag survey. =] You crack me up. =]