Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Choose Joy #25...Basketball


Basketball. It is a sport, to some it is a hobby, to me it is something that brings the family together. Every time my BIL has a basketball game our whole family goes to watch him. I have spent last year and this year going to all of Zeke's games and have met a ton of parents through this experience. I think it is nice that all the parents of the players and cheerleaders go to each game and spend time together. Basketball brings all of the family and friends from around town together. Even when I am feeling sick or tired, I don't mind going to a game because I know friends and family are there and that's all I need to get out of my shell. It is nice to have these type of people around, especially when you are new to an area. They are the ones who bring me joy!

No comments: