Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Choose Joy #18...Patience

Today was a crazy day at work and when I got off, I went to a store with my in-laws, and then to Fred Meyers. It was so hectic with all the traffic and snow. When I finally got home, I sat down and watched a movie with my in-laws. We all like to watch movies during the snowy time because there really isn't much else to do. I decided to paint my nails as french tips. I first have to paint it with the neutral color, place the sticker on the nails to divide the white tip part, paint the white tip part, take the sticker off, and paint a clear coat. As you can tell, this takes up a lot of time. When I got to the peeling off part, the sticker took my neutral color off and the nails were ALL ruined!!! I was so mad... but then I just said, hmph... try it again. So I scraped it all off and started over from the beginning. I had to scrape because I didn't have any nail polish remover. About 45 minutes later, my nails looked gorgeous and now they are ready for Christmas!!! =) Without patience I would not have been able to have these beautiful nails. lol... that was my joy in all of my craziness this day!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

You crack me up my dear. I can just see you doing this, too. Scrape, scrape, scrape, grrr...scrape, grrr...