Monday, December 22, 2008

Choose Joy #17... walks


I <3 U !!

This is the entry way to our neighborhood from the side view.

I thought these trees were so beautiful.

Snow Bunny-that's me! =)

I found joy yesterday and today in my walks alone. Sometimes I get so emotional that I wanted to leave myself! But then the snow causes conflicts because I can't really go anywhere. Therefore, I put my snow clothes on and took a walk by myself. I just walked around the neighborhood and down by the fields because I live in a new area that is still having houses built. It was really nice to see so many white trees and the open field covered in white. I will share some of my joy with you... especially those who do not have the joy of snow.



This is me looking down...

The snowy field with the trees...

These are the trees that I took during the night.

I wanted to take a picture of our table to see how much it snowed.

These were our footprints the day before... they were actually touching the porch but now it isn't even there.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

So, did it snow there? Sheesh. Great pics!