Monday, December 8, 2008

Choose Joy #5...Time

On Sunday, it was church, lunch, work, and home. So I thought. Luckily I got off work at 7pm instead of 9pm and had 1 hour until the mall was closing. My DH came to pick me up and I asked if we could go to Victoria Secret and he said YES!! We walked over there and tried to find some cute and comfortable stuff I could wear. As you all know, prego means getting bigger and that is what's happening to me. So I found some cute stuff and was able to pay with a gift card and a $10 off coupon. It was great!! Then we came home and ate dinner. I thought my DH would want to just eat and go to bed since he has to be gone by 4:30am. Instead, he says, "Babe, do you want to watch 'The Break Up' before we go to bed?" Of course my answer was... YES!! I love movies and will watch them when ever I can. He normally likes to watch Sports Center, so this was a surprise to me! We eat our enchiladas and head up to our room. We were able to cuddle and watch the whole movie! Then it was about 11pm... I thought, wow, we did a lot today and even had time to spend together. It is really nice when you don't feel rushed and have time to just sit back and think about all the great things God has blessed us with. This morning we found a 2nd Bible that PJ could take with him and leave in his truck for when he gets to work early. It's as if God is showing us that there is always time for everything we want to do and time to spend with Him as well.
Time brings me joy and happiness with my family.

1 comment:

SavedbyGrace said...

awesome post tab. Glad you found some comfy VS.
You should move to T or C time moves really slow here :)