Saturday, December 13, 2008

Choose Joy #10... FAMILY!


Today was the most emotional day I have ever had! I cried so many times and the weird thing is, I never cry. It takes a lot for me to cry because I just try to think of something better, but today, it was crying central! PJ got mad at me and I felt bad, then I couldn't fit in any of my jeans or my shirts, we had to go to three parties between 2-6:30pm for family and my bestfriend's grad party, off to cheer for the BB game and a cheerleader quit, none of the stunts were going up and the girls were losing focus, off to the parent's house to decorate the tree at 9:30pm in the snow blizzard, mom yells because of my tight clothes (I'm trying to show my belly she says), dad calls me a grouch because I get emotional over mom's comments, and I was just plain out tired!! I was on an emotional roller coaster and hated it! It's not as if I wanted to cry about everything, but it seemed like nothing was going right and I was trying to make sure I got everything done! Fortunately, the night turned out fine because PJ explained to mom that I can't fit in my clothes, dad understood why I was crying and PJ stopped being mad at me.

We decorated the tree and mom showed us how to make it look "natural" with the garland and Deb and Clint pitched in with joy.
















1 comment:

SavedbyGrace said...

Oh Tabitha, my heart gets so sad for you. whenever you are having one of those days please call me. I'm so jealous that deb gets to be there and rub your little baby belly. You look beautiful by the way. Truly Beautiful! Love you adn I'm sorry you had a rough day. It's okay to cry!