Friday, December 19, 2008

Choose Joy #16...

It is getting harder to think of a time of joy due to the weather. I know that there are some who have it a lot worst, but it is hard to think we don't know when the next day of work will be. Yes, I have my part time job, but that is nothing to support our family on and it makes me a little worried. I know that we are suppose to put all our faith in God and be worry free, but some times you just can't help it. With Christmas around the corner and two families to buy for I am having a tough time. Plus, the bills and the doctor appointments! Making sure everything is aligned and trying to get from place to place. I think what I found joy in today was reading my sisters' blogs. They are always so insightful and helps me think of my life in a different view. Each sister shares something good and life-related. Without them, I think I would be worrying a lot more. So thank you to all my sisters who are always helping me get through even when you don't know it. I know we are not close and can't always talk to each other, but the blogs really do help. I love you all!

2 comments:

SavedbyGrace said...

My little Tabi. I love reading your blog. I truly do. You growing in more ways than one :)

Sherry said...

I too am so thankful for our blogs. Seriously. I love reading your blogs and our QUINT blog and FB! I hope to have a sibling get together one day! Love you girl.