Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm Thankful for...



my husband. I have been going through such a stressful week with my cheerleaders, my pregnancy, and my body hurting all over. My DH has been driving over 2 hours everyday to and from work just to come see me as soon as he can. I know this sounds weird because you would think your husband should be home everyday, but our situation is a little different. He lives over 2 hours away during the week because he works that far and we were trying to save on gas. Well now that gas prices have gone down, he has been driving his suburban back and forth all through the week and not just on the weekends anymore. This means he has to wake up at 4am to get to work on time up north and leaves around 4pm. He doesn't get home until around 6:30-8pm depending on traffic.
I drove up there to his place once and almost died because my butt hurt so bad from sitting for so long. He has been so helpful and has always been there to make me smile or laugh. Sometimes we take for granted the things we have so close to us because we don't realize what it would be like without that one thing. I am treasuring every moment I have with my DH and thank God everyday for guiding me on this path. He is truly amazing and I can't wait to spend our second Thanksgiving together.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

You've got a great guy and sounds like I have a great Brother-in-law! Love you guys!