Friday, November 7, 2008

Changes

It all started with pickles and nectarines. I had my first craving and it was a weird one! Now it's all about new clothes, Jon and Kate Plus 8, A Baby Story, and of course, living in a new house. Right after college I had major life changes and to be honest, I am so happy I did. I love being married and I love being a coach... but most of all... I love being pregnant. Knowing there is a sweet little baby boy in my tummy makes me feel like there is more to life! Plus when I am bored I don't have to worry about talking to someone because he is right there inside of me. Here is a fun picture of how I found out my baby was NOT a girl... (which is what I was really hoping for!)
I don't know if you can see it but it is pretty clear that it does not have 3 white lines (that's how they know it's a girl). My baby was doing a head stand for almost 2 hours!!! It was so aggravating because they tilted the bed with my feet in the air and my head towards the floor. The ultrasound tech was trying to get a picture of my cervix and the baby's head measurements, but he just did not want to move! He even shook his fist at us and kicked me a couple of times... I can tell he will be a handful already! I am so excited for this baby to become a beautiful addition to my family. God has blessed me in so many ways and I am eager to start my new life!!!

4 comments:

Sherry said...

What an awesome first post, sis! I am really happy for you and praying that you and little baby nephew will be healthy. Love you!

SavedbyGrace said...

Hey you have a blog! cool now post some pictures of that cute belly! I'm still trying to make it out there for when you have your little bambino! Love you

Anonymous said...

i cant see it lol maybe they only see it cuz they know how to read those already

Hannah Joy said...

Cant wait to have a new cousin!!