Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

1. The last band I saw live was Rascal Flatts with my DH!
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is being with both families and enjoying a great movie!
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is wishing I had more money to spend.
4. Thoughts of my DH coming home from a hard day's work fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear clothes that fit me.
6. Bagpipes are the weirdest instruments .
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing with my wonderful DH, tomorrow my plans include going to visit my parents and coaching cheer at Donkey Basketball and Sunday, I want to go to church, eat, and go straight to work!

2 comments:

SavedbyGrace said...

I still can't get use to you saying dh! weird!!!!

Anonymous said...

what is dh good grief can i say dh when do i get a dh lol o yeah after this 6 months underway