Monday, November 17, 2008

22 Weeks

My sisters have been wondering when I would put up some pictures of my belly... so here they are!!! This will probably be the last time I do it too because when I asked my DH to take the pictures he would laugh! I know he wasn't laughing at me, he just thought I was cute, but still... no laughing when I feel big!!! I wasn't sure which angle would be best to show and for some reason I feel bigger than what the picture looks like... you decide! My DH is mad because I have only gained 2 pounds but I asked my doctor and she said it is ok... I am trying to eat all day but I don't know where all the weight goes... Well here they are my darling sisters! Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you think!

3 comments:

SavedbyGrace said...

Well now your tummy is the size of Deborahs after eating phu :) J/K
You look awesome, and this can't be the last picture or I'll be ticked! You don't look big at all. Have you looked at my pictures when I was that far a long? Doing great my dear.

Sherry said...

You look perfect!! I was never like that - ever. You are gonna be in big trouble if this is the last one and P.J. is in even bigger trouble if he hassles you about it. =] Are you able to wear any of the stuff I got you? =] Love you.

Sherry said...

P.S. Love your playlist! =]