Thursday, February 26, 2009

Love... my sister Esther



I love my sister so much. I can't believe she came all the way over here to be with me during my special time. I would not have gotten through labor without her and I am so blessed to have someone love me so much like she does. She has taught me so much during my pregnancy and continues to go on while she is here... she is teaching me everything I need to know to be a great mother. I hope I turn out just like her because I know that she loves her kids more than anything. She has been such a blessing while being here with me and taking care of me. DH thinks she is so smart, "she already has her dr. degree... ask her anything and she knows it!" That is my sister... she knows how to describe everything and knows exactly what to say and do in any case. I love her so much and I can't explain what her being here means to me. She is such an awesome sister and mother and I am less scared of how I will do. Thanks sis for everything. It means the world to me that you are here... literally... you have helped me so much and have show Julius so much love in the past couple of days. I am so happy you could be with me during this important time of my life. You are the best!!!

2 comments:

SavedbyGrace said...

Ahhhh.... Thanks Little Sis'
I'm glad that I could be here for you. You are so going to be and already are an awesome mom. You know I'm so gonna be thinking of you guys every day and I'll continue to pray for you guys. I've had such a great time with you guys and I'm so glad that everyone could spend time with Josiah as well.
I love you three so much!

Sherry said...

I am a little jealous that she got to be there...but I was happy too. =] She does know way too much about babies, huh? LOL Love you girl.