Thursday, February 5, 2009

Love... my baby


My baby boy at 20 weeks

My DH and I have finally started our birthing classes. We have one every Tuesday for the month of February and our first one was getting to know others and how a baby is born. Listening to everyone's stories in the class really helped me see how lucky I have it during my pregnancy. There were a lot of survival stories and some stories telling about how horrible their pregnancies are going... but mine, nothing to complain about through the whole thing until now. I am now in my eighth month and am now feeling the pain. God has really shown his love through this whole experience because I have not had it that bad. My DH and I talked a lot about the different stories we heard and how we are so blessed. It almost made me love my baby even more, if that is even possible! The love that has grown between my DH and I through this whole experience has made me stop and think about all the blessings our family really has. I know we are not perfect... just yet... but God is always there and He has been showing us what is really important and to make sure we don't let it pass us by. I have so much love for my unborn child and I cannot WAIT until I see him.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

So neat Tab! How are you and the baby doing? Let me know. You better be resting!