Tuesday, February 17, 2009

LOVe... my siblings


Esther is always there to talk to... no matter what the question is, she seems to know exactly what the answer is... especially about babies. She loves talking about baby stuff and if you have no idea about something, just ask her... she will give you the whole definition!!


Sherry cracks me up... no matter what she is doing, she will always stop to hear what you have to say or tell you something to make you feel better. You always feel special when Sherry talks to you because you know how busy her life is and for her to stop and talk for even two minutes means so much.


Ondray... he is an odd one... he will just call you out of the blue and talk to you as if he talks to you everyday. Just to check on you, see how everything is, and make sure you are doing all right. After all, he is the only brother and it is his job to watch over his younger sisters! =)


Deborah... surprise!! That is what you get when you talk to her. One night I got a text message from her about bowel movements. Now I know this is crazy to say, but at 10pm, what else does she have to tell you?! She keeps a smile on my face and whenever I feel lonely, I can count on her to tell me something outrageous or thoughtful.


My siblings are amazing people. All of them have something to share and are great role models for me. I have learned so much from watching them grow, listening to their advice, and even observing their way of raising kids. My sisters and brother are some of the most important people in my life and I know if I needed them, they would be on the next flight or drive to come rescue me... I know this from experience and I don't know how much they know, but I TRULY appreciate all that they, and their families, have done for me. There is no greater love than the love through blood!!

3 comments:

SavedbyGrace said...

Loved you post! You know our family woudldn't be as awesome if you weren't in it! You add so much sweetness. I love you little sister!

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwww how sentimental! did u notice that in the pic of all of us i had a napkin in my mouf!

Sherry said...

I love you so much! You just made my day. =] Why don't I have that picture of the 4 of us and why does Deb look like she has chicklet teeth? LOL...oh, it says she has a napkin in her teeth. Crazy kids! Email that picture to me right now!!