Sunday, February 15, 2009

LOVE... MY HUBBY!!!

PJ... the love of my life...
how wonderful he is!!! Valentine's Day is suppose to be the wonderful day of love and support... that was not the case for me. I was so bummed because I had to go coach cheer at the wrestling match. Turns out at the last minute almost all of my cheerleaders tried to text me and tell me they couldn't go. They knew this was mandatory and they HAD to go... I spent all day in Spanaway to make sure I could go to the tournament and had to put all my plans on hold. I am down to 10 cheerleaders now and only 3 girls were dedicated to go... I couldn't get ahold of my boss and I was already in some trouble with the administration due to early problems. I just broke down in tears and didn't know what to do... PJ was out getting his oil changed and I was trying to get ready to leave. When I started crying, my DH walked through the door with a card and a bouquet of flowers. His card was so sweet and thoughtful and the flowers were my favorite kind. He gave me a hug and kiss and held me and told me everything was going to be fine. He is always there for me when I really need him and he always seems to know exactly what to do to make me feel better. I love him with all my heart and I am so blessed to have such a great husband like him. PJ I love you!




my camera died so the picture will come later.

2 comments:

SavedbyGrace said...

Perfect timing! it's a wonderful thing to be able to say you have a great husband!

Sherry said...

What on earth? I am sorry that you are having such a rough time with your cheerleaders. As for P.J. - he just seems like such a great guy. I wish we were able to stay and get to know him a litle better. Love you both.