Monday, March 9, 2009

Julius Paul... my blessing!

My Julius always sleeps with his hands up.
Daddy loves his Mariners blanketHe hates being swaddled!
Sleeping with his hand again. so cute!
First day at church at 2 weeks and 1 day old.
It is hard being a first time mom... I thought I would be fine because I have 9 nieces and nephews so I thought I knew everything... I forgot about being the one who has to breastfeed... no one can do that for me. (I wish they could though!) I actually love it because it is the time I get to bond and look into his beautiful eyes. I think that becoming a mom has been the best thing that has happened to me... I simply adore my son and could never think of going back to our family just being two. That is, until Julius is a teenager! haha

3 comments:

SavedbyGrace said...

It's about time! :) I've been waiting my whole freakin' life for some new pictures! You look so amazing by the way! I want to see a full body pict! Josiah loves to sleep with his hands up too! He looks awesome, you're doing an awesome job little mama! Proud of you

Sherry said...

Looks great Tab. You're right. It's so hard...but you know what? Worth every bit of it. I love him and I've never even met him. *sigh* Miss you.

Traci said...

He's absolutely adorable!

And please know that the best thing you can do as a new mom is admit that it's hard. It's when you pretend that it's not that things get wonky. And you're so blessed because you have ladies around you who would LOVE to take a call from you just to hear you cry about how you're getting no sleep, how frustrated it feels to have your body not be "yours" any more, or how every little cute thing he does makes you want to cry like a baby!

Enjoy these days, because as real as it all is.. before you know it they pass and it seems like the best dream that you wish you could experience just five more minutes of before you wake up.