Thursday, March 1, 2012

Psalms 8-10

After reading these chapters, I realized I don't want to be sad anymore. I don't want to cry out. I know that God is there for me and we should call on His name... but I am tired and weary. I am exhausted of explaining everything and trying to do what's right from wrong. Whose opinion is it for right and wrong? Why to one person is something wrong but to another, that wrong is something right or they see nothing wrong in it? Why is this world so confusing and empty? How do we just find happiness? Today my heart longs for answers. I guess I am also looking for the easy way. So many times I just want to shut everything out. I want to close my door to everyone that comes to it. I want to shut down and live my own life. I want to get away from everyone and their opinions and "advice". Who are they to tell me what I should be doing or how I should live my life? I am assuming it is God who is trying to get to me and he uses the people around me... but often I feel broken and run over. Is that how I should be feeling? The ones who give me these talks, who gives them their talks? Who tells them about their life? Today is all over the place. My emotions are everywhere... one day, the answers will come.

No comments: