Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Psalms 18

1-3 "I will love you, O Lord, my strength. 2 The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. 3 I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised; So shall I be saved from my enemies."

Honestly, I just want to cut everyone off right now. I just want to drown in my tears and close my door. I don't want anyone to check on me and I don't want anyone to care. I just want to feel numb... if I don't feel at all I don't have to feel this pain. God, I need you to give me strength. I need you to help me get through this. I need you Lord. I can't keep putting up this fake act.
I know I have two boys who are counting on me. Whenever I see their face, all the pain goes away. For that time, I know I can get through the day. Lord help me. Please

2 comments:

SavedbyGrace said...

i love you little sister. even if i don't want to, i do.

Sherry said...

Whenever you're ready to talk...I'm here. I love you. xo