Thursday, March 1, 2012

Happy Birthday

Happy 3rd Birthday to my Julius! I love this kid so much. He has so much energy, life, happiness, and always has a smile on his face. I love when he comes up to me and says, "mom, i love you" and gives me a big hug and kiss. Then I see him go over to Justus and do the same thing. He simply melts my heart and I am so glad I was able to give him the birthday of his life.

These pictures are from the party we threw for him at daycare.... Then I will add more pictures from his birthday party at Royal Jumps Inflatables later.


This is what he wanted to wear to school for his birthday. =)


This is the cake and balloons PJ and I surprised him with at his daycare! =) As soon as he saw the Flounder, he tried to grab it. lol

1 comment:

Taryn said...

He is so cute!:)