Friday, January 2, 2009

Nesting



I finally got my Sweetpeace Swing and my Melbourne Pack n' Play!! I can't wait to get it all set up. I have to go to work today and I am too excited about my new stuff. I have been cleaning my room and rearranging it so much just to get it perfect for my little boy. It feels so weird that I am having a baby soon. It is crazy to think I am at this point already. I remember when I was a cheerleader in high school and never thought I would be in this stage in life at age 22. I have to be honest, I always said I would be married by age 22 and have my first son by age 24. I love the way God works because I said that up until my 3rd year of college. =) I look back on the year 2008 and think about all my accomplishments and successes... nothing really sticks out that brings me too much excitement. All I can really think about is what the year 2009 holds for me. I have grown in so many ways, watching all my siblings raise their children, I feel like I am ready for my own. I can't wait till baby Julius is in my arms and is helpless without me. I can't wait to be a mommy and I thank God how everything has turned out for me in my life.
I bought a new trial size bottle of lotion from my work, BBW, it is called Optimsm and that is what I am going to be for the new year. I will take everything God gives me and turn it into something positive-a blessing from God. Enjoy life, take it one day at a time, and dont be too busy that something great passes you by. We need to learn to be patient and take things slow... now a days we are rushing rushing... stop and look around you, stop and think of all the great things God has given us and stop to thank Him for everything you have.

3 comments:

SavedbyGrace said...

So true. Awesome Swing. Love you

Sherry said...

You're getting so many nice things for the baby. I'm really happy for you. Optimism is a great word. Loveyouverymuch.

TrulyBlessed said...

thanks and no winnie the pooh is not my theme. BriAnne just got it because it was cute. =) my theme is safari... i am registered at target and Babies R Us so you can look at my stuff and feel free to tell me what else to add... love you both very much!!!!