Monday, January 12, 2009

30 going on 31... WEEKS!

I can't believe I am almost there! Today I had my 30 week doctor's appointment and learned about little Julius. I was so excited because she said he was doing good and seemed to be healthy. I was not excited, however, about the weight I gained... I gained 20 pounds!!! I could not believe it. I have never weighed 150 pounds in my life and it just shocked me. I know, I know, don't think I am trying to rub it in anyone's face... I have always been very picky about my weight and figure and have worked out long and hard days to keep myself in a healthy weight category. I am glad to know that I gained good weight though and that I am where I am suppose to be. My DH has been getting sad because he thinks I am not big enough... but my dr. assured me that I am where I should be and the baby is just laying in a different position. Good boy Julius... don't grow and lay in front of me!! =) So my DH took some pictures of what I look like now... Don't laugh... he thought it was like a photo shoot and wouldn't quit so I have some "mean" faces! lol Let me know what you think!!! =)


First Pic... not so bad...


How could he say I am not getting big?!


Not so bad...

OK! ENOUGH!!

4 comments:

SavedbyGrace said...

Okay, first: you look awesome. you are suppose to gain a pound a week between your fourth and eighth month. Second: remove the third picutre. I can see your pubic hair :ewwwww:
third: good for PJ wanting to take some shots of his hot little Mama! Love you and its about time you updated me!

Sherry said...

First of all, Esther does not need to be all up in your B.I.Buisness. Second of all, you look adorable.
Glad you're back. You missed out on a lot of my blog!

TrulyBlessed said...

i know!!! esther all up in there! lol thank you very much to both of you!! i have been busy and so exhasted... sorry sis! =( I will catch up!! love you both!

Anonymous said...

uhm eww i never want to be a pregnant person by anymeans u have a LINE on ur tummy huh?