Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Janette Oke "Love Comes Softly" series

ok, just watched the love saga of Janette Oke's "Love Comes Softly" series and I loved them. The only problem is, I didn't see the first two, "Love Comes Softly" and "Loves Enduring Promise". I loved the movies and I heard they were different from the book. I don't know if I would want to read the books because I loved the movies so much. hmmm... I am really thinking about buying the two sets of series at Best Buy for $20 each... However, there are two new ones that I was able to watch on the Hallmark channel and loved them even more, and they are not out on dvd yet.

Well, just wanted to share my thoughts on this series! lol

2 comments:

SavedbyGrace said...

lol
read the books. books are always better. but if you wnat the dvd's I'd check online first. half.com or ebay.

Hannah Joy said...

LOve those movies u need to watch the first 2!!!!